If you think you know all about oral hygiene, our dentist, Dr. Steven Ross, encourages you to test your knowledge by taking our oral hygiene quiz! This quiz can help you learn more about oral hygiene, and it can even help you have a better and more productive oral hygiene routine. So, feel free to take this quiz in your own time and see what you know. Hopefully you’ll learn something new. Good luck!
1. Oral hygiene is important because it keeps the breath fresh.
2. Your oral hygiene routine should consist of brushing, flossing and rinsing.
3. When cleaning your teeth and gums, you should use:
a. A soft-bristled toothbrush
b. Fluoride toothpaste
c. Antibacterial mouthwash or fluoride mouthwash
d. Products that have been approved by the American Dental Association
e. All of the above
4. You should clean your smile three times a day.
1. B (It’s important because it keeps the teeth, gums and smile healthy and strong as well as helps prevent dental issues.)
4. B (You should clean your smile by brushing twice a day and flossing and rinsing daily)
Call Ross Family Dental today at 831-422-5351 if you have any questions or if you would like to know more about oral hygiene in Salinas, California. Our dental team will be more than happy to help you, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to your phone call!